1. RDP into one of your MAS (modular messeging application servers). Open the location where the .uma file is located and double click it. Or you can Open MM Caller Applications and select open application by right clicking on the MM Software Calelr Apps on the top.
3. Right click on the app and select "Deploy Caller Application"
4 Next on the menu
5. Select the server where you want to deploy it to if you have more then one (i have only 1)
8. Give a name that makes sense to you and then click on the caller application drop down menu and select the app from the menu. In the Association ID you can give it any number you like (i like to assign the same number as for called number for consistency). On the called number put the number you wish people to call the app to.
9. Create a virtual station on your pbx with the same number as above. Give it a type of virtual and a name. Also, put it in a coverage path that sends the call to the voicemail.
You should be done at this point.